Outfit Crisis : Valentine's Day in San Francisco
Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and whether you're throwing an all out #galentinesday bash or spending a quiet day/night with your one and only, dressing for this pink-ed out holiday can be though--especially in The City.
If you've got a fluffy pink or red party dress squirreled away for the occasion--awesome! Pull that baby out, and some heels you can walk in. If the thought of wearing anything that could potentially billowin February turns your legs blue, break out a comfy sweater, rock some sandals if the Spring comes back for the weekend, and glam up your outfit with some girly accessories.
1. This whimsical CatBird ring is so cute! I'm obsessed with their stacking rings and delicate jewelry, and I've even posted about another of their cat-themed rings before. I think this fun piece adds just the right amount of flair.
2. I'm seriously in love with pretty much everything Clare V does, and this decorative paper weight is no different. At $45 it makes a great gift, and you could easily keep it out year-round.
3. If you're in the mood for romance, spice things up with this super cute pillow. I saw it posted on Instagram a bunch of times, and was super excited to find it on Wayfair for only $36!
4. I'm always on the search for comfy, easy to walk in shoes. The reviews on these suede booties from Sole Society claim they're super comfortable--and I believe it! Plus, the elastic at the back makes them look pretty easy to climb hills in.
5. I've seen this Madewell dress everywhere--online and on the street. It's comfy, easy to throw on, and great for the changing seasons. If it's chilly/rainy grab some tights and rain boots. Warm and sunny? Go bare legged.